Monday, May 18, 2009

Tonights the Night


Well tonight is the big Ford American Idol Watch Party!!!! Are you coming? Oh, I sure do hope so. Can you imagine how much fun it would be to get a whole bunch of women together with DRS! Wow! Good times!

I know UCA is having a HUGE watch party at Estes Stadium but if you would like to attend a smaller event with just as much excitement then come on over (Second Baptist Church Gym behind Quiznos on Oak street.) The festivities start at 6pm. I really have no idea how many people to expect but I have real food for about 50 and then unlimited hot dogs (well anyways about 200).

We'll dim the lights at 7pm to watch the finale competition between Kris and the other guy. During commercial breaks I'll do the Ford party-favor give aways (Ford totes NOT cars) and of course you'll have a chance to check out the 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid.

So stop by if you can and bring the fam. I'm so excited about getting a chance to meet some of my blog family!

(oh and I do apoligize I did not get a jump around for the kids because 1) it would have been too loud during the show and 2) they didn't call me back. Hope your kiddos won't be too disappointed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment