Friday, May 1, 2009

Technical Frustrations

Can I just say I want to pull my hair out right now!!!! I am sooo frustrated:

#1 Poor Jodie she has done absolutely everything she knows how to do to get that video up and running but it just won't work. If you go to the party blog you will see that there are 2 videos that are uploaded but when you go to try to play them it won't run!!!! (Jodie you have my blessing to stop trying and get back to your own life- thanks again for all your hard work and effort)

#2 Last night I logged onto the party blog to see how many votes I had and was so sad to see I had a big fat ZERO. Then I learned that the link I gave you to vote did not actually go to the voting page, so I felt better. BUT I still haven't figured out where to send ya'll to vote! Arghhh

#3 I wanted to upload some pictures of my vacation to share with you today, and even had a clever little post to share BUT I can't figure out how to upload pictures on DH laptop. Double Arghhhh

Thanks for letting me share all of this with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment