Thursday, May 28, 2009

Super Saturday is Coming! maybe?

Wo, I just remembered that this Saturday is SUPER SATURDAY!!!! AGHHHHHHH it has totally snuck up on me. Not sure what is in store or when exactly the full June Master plan will post but I'll be sure to get busy on it- might end up being a Super Weekend instead of just Saturday (good thing ya'll DRSers are so forgiving).

I'd love some ideas for our June Menu. Any favorite recipes you'd like to share. Any ideas to get me motivated to clean my house in June.... yeah that would be nice.

2 comments:

  1. In the summer really like making stuffed bell peppers (I use shredded beef or chicken) but most everybody uses ground beef/turkey. I also really like having brocolli cheese soup made & frozen for a quick meal if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips, thanks Mary. I'll be sure to put both on the menu!

    ReplyDelete