Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sonday Sundays

Here is what I'm thinking about doing for Sonday Sunday's in May: I think when I walk over to that bookstore today I will see if I can't find a great Devotional Book for me too and then I will use Sonday Sunday to reflect on what I've learned that week. What do you think? Not to take away from the Bible, by any means, just to do something different for a little while.

But for this first Sonday Sunday in May you are in for a real treat!!!! My friend Heather has agreed to let me post her article that she wrote for one of our local magazines. Can I just tell you that I have not been able to get her message out of my mind since reading it. What an awesome perspective and a great reminder of how even the tiniest of actions can have an eternal impact. Can't wait for you to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment