Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sonday Sunday- kinda

Good Lord's Day to all of you. Please forgive the lack of posting today. I have had a busy weekend and did not have a chance to prepare anything for today. If you don't mind, I would like to go ahead and take this opportunity to introduce the reflection series I am going to start next Sunday. While on vacation I picked up the book Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge. Wow! Can I just tell you that the Lord is ministering to me through this book and I can't wait to share some tid bits of what I'm learning with you. You know what would be really cool? If you would pick up a copy for yourself, and read along with me! That way we could all share what we are learning together. Doesn't that sound fun?!?! You can pick up a copy at the Christian Book Store OR go over to Amazon.com and get you a used copy for around $3.



In the meantime, I'm going to put a Mr. Linky up so you can share your favorite bible verse, or a scripture that has meant a lot to you lately.



No comments:

Post a Comment