Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Silly Me!





I can not believe I did not think of this before!!!! Remember all those times I asked you to vote and you had to do all those crazy steps just to try to vote and then in the end it didn't work? Wellllllllllllll yesterday the solution hit me. Just put a link to the actual voting page right here on DRS!!! Can we all say DUH!!!! Oh my gracious! Soooooooo if you still haven't voted AND you did NOT send me an email that said "Niki you can put a vote in for me" then here is your chance. Simply click here to vote! How simple is that!


PS For those readers who are sick and tired of my begging and pleading for votes- I understand- I'm getting on my nerves too. Just hang in there, voting ends tomorrow, May 14th!

3 comments:

  1. That is confusing...the post above is from me, Diana Sellers. Go Niki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your vote!!

    ReplyDelete