Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hanging by a thread- on da hook

Ok Gals- the party has been stepped up a notch or two since last I updated you. The label has fallen off and it is pretty close to being totally OFF DA HOOK. (won't you be glad when this event is over and you don't have to read about that darn hook anymore, anyways.....).

The park?- That was so yesterday's plan. Today.... you ready for this..... We are going to P.A.R.T.Y. and the Fusion Gym (aka Second Baptist Church Gym). Woo Hoo! I'm talking BIG SCREEN Projector of American Idol! Stage for Karaoke/American Idol Wii! FREE FOOD (no coupons needed!), 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid LIVE and IN THE GYM!!! (yeah, car inside a building that has got to raise the coolness factor up at least 10 degrees!) Rock Wall (it is there, I just got to make sure we can use it). Crafts for Kids! Jump Around for Kids (pending- looking for sponsor)! Ford Goodies Give Aways! Aaaaaaaaand BALLOONS!!! cause can you have a real party without balloons?!

The party will kick off at 6pm! Remember this event is ON whether Kris is top 2 or not- but let's not even go there..... It's not too late to get an official invite- just email me your name and email address. I am going to resend ALL the invites today so if you haven't RSVPd please go ahead and do so, so I can get a good head count. WOO HOO!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get another invite and I think I RSVP'd but my friend from work said she didn't see me on there.
    My email is:
    jennyglover0302@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny- I didn't send out the invites until tonight real late AND you already RSVPd silly girl so it didn't give me an option to send you another evite- (I don't know why)

    ReplyDelete