Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FREE Food for Mom!

This week a couple close-to-home restaurants are providing FREE food for Mom.

May 4th - 8th at Carinos Italian Restaurant, Mom gets a FREE 3 course meal with the purchase of another Entree. This 3 course meal includes: unlimited soup or salad, choice of chef-select entrees, mini dessert, AND a beverage! Limit one free Mom’s meal per table, dine in only.
Carinos use to be DH and I's FAVORITE Date Night Restaurant. I'm not kidding when we were dating we use to go AT LEAST once a week. I recommend the chicken skillitini (I hope it is part of the entree selections)

Not sure our T.G.I. Fridays will be open by this weekend but if it is FREE desert with the purchase of an entree.

And Mom's get a FREE cup or cone of Yogurt at TCBY on Mother's Day!

I'll be sure to let you know if I get word of any other Mother's Day Freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment