Saturday, May 23, 2009

Blog Break- Over!

Well, that was a nice little break. But it's good to be back. Anyone notice I was gone? Don't answer that, I don't want to know. In my little world it is best if I just imagine that people were pining away at their computers wondering "when will she ever come back." If I really knew that this blog was only read by my Mom and myself I might stop and I can't stop because it is critical therapy in the treatment of my DRS. Come to think of it.... Mom never mentioned the blog break........

4 comments:

  1. You are so funny!!! We noticed....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did notice, and did miss it. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed it too!!! In fact, I almost panicked when there was no Thrifty Thursday post. "How will I ever know what to buy at Walgreens, Target and Kroger this week if Niki doesn't tell me", I thought. But, I pulled myself together, opened up The Grocery Game and jumped right in to the weekly Kroger deals. But, I didn't even attempt Walgreens or Target without you... By the way, I don't think my paper had coupons today. Should it have? I know you'll know! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete