Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wildcard Wednsday

It's Wildcard Wednesday and I got nothing... I mean really, what could I possibly write about today that could follow last week's missing finger posts? Hmmm..............

How about a worm?



I realize the picture is a little hard to interpret but what your looking at, fellow DRSers, is the worlds longest worm! Yep. Last Friday I walked out my front door and was confronted with what I thought was a snake. After my initial shriek and break dance back into the house my 4 year old bravely investigated the slimy creature and declared that what we had was a "snake worm" aka a worm that is as long as a snake. (now don't go wikipedia "snake worm" because it doesn't really exist.... I just checked for myself)

No joke this worm was at least 12 inches long. On the small chance that this giant worm was indeed a snake I did not let Colby touch it but he did manage to scoop the thing up and capture it inside a small tool box, excuse me "worm house." This worm occupied most of Colby's day- he gave him a bath, feed him grass, and took him on a stroller ride. (I really should get the kid a pet...) Finally when Daddy got home from work, Daddy convinced Colby to let Worm "play" in the garden. So that my friends is where Worm got his picture snapped and where Worm is today... I think.

Yep, you really did just endure a whole post on a worm.... Sorry! The good news is next week's wildcard can only go up from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment