Thursday, April 2, 2009

Walgreens News

Well it has been confirmed... this truly is the last month for Walgreens Rebate Program! Still no word on what the new program will look like but I have heard rumors (or maybe it was just wishful thinking) that maybe they are going to start a reward program similar to CVS Pharmacy. Oh My! This gets my heart racing just thinking about it..... I have not shared this with you but it has been a life-long (or at least 15 month long) dream of mine to one day get to coupon at a CVS. I long to be a CVSer (yes people who coupon at CVS have their own pronoun!) I have even written CVS corporate to ask them to please consider putting a store in our area. They wrote me back and politely said "no." So now I just carry my coupon boxes with me when we travel out of town- just in case our final destination is home to a CVS Pharmacy. I think I'll log onto CVS.com and use the "store locater" to plan our next family vacation.... why didn't I think of that before!
Anyways, Back to the topic at hand.......... I am sad to see Walgreens Rebate program go. This has been a very rough year for us couponers.... first the toilet paper and now the rebate program.......what's next, FULL price toothpaste?!?!?!

Your weekly Walgreens Deals are coming soon.......

1 comment:

  1. What?!? I had not heard this! Nooooo!

    If it were yesterday I would think you were fooling us, but I guess there's no such excuse today. :(

    ReplyDelete