Sunday, April 5, 2009

Last weeks meals in review

I wanted to take just a second to give my final verdict on last week's meals- just in case you were considering any of these recipes for your menu.

Fish with Black Bean Avocado Relish: DH and eldest son raved! This was my favorite fish taco to date.

Whole Wheat Pancakes: All I can say is...... Y.U.M.M.Y. I'll never go back to Bisquick again. I can't wait to make these again, in fact... I'm thinking this would make a great Easter Sunday breakfast. I'm thinking a little Kroger $2.50 blueberries and strawberries with a dab of Reddi Whip just for fun.

Can I just interrupt this post to say that the thought of Reddi Whip just makes me smile. It is my personal opinion that it is the single best way to spend 20 Calories. Thank you.

Poppyseed Chicken: Very Good. My only complaint was that after coming out of the freezer and baking it looked... different, still good but different.

Mexican Pork Roast- We loved it. We ended up making pork tacos with the pork and beans and left over corn tortillas from the fish dish.

Pork Chili: 4 out of 5 adults loved this. For some reason DH was not a fan, but myself and the other family along with their son all really enjoyed it. I finished up the last of the leftovers tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment