Monday, April 20, 2009

Jalapeno Chicken

The other family I cook for requested that this recipe be included on the April menu. AND it is one of my favorites so here it is!
To lighten up this meal I am going to use my reduced fat cream cheese and turkey bacon.

Go here for the original recipe.

Jalapeno Chicken

Nutrition Information (with modifications)
Serving Size: 4 oz chicken breast
Meal Plan: 350 Calories, 5 oz lean meat, 2 Fat

I am going to serve this with a foil packet of asparagus and rice. Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. This recipe sounds super yummy!!! Can't wait to try it out!! You have cream cheese that expires in February? February 2009 or 2010....if 2009, not sure I want any!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops, I used this recipe before and just copyed and pasted from last time. No fear I am not cooking with expired cream cheese!!! I will edit now. You get points for noticing the details:)

    ReplyDelete