Thursday, April 16, 2009



Here are my favorite deals of the week. Go here to look at this week's flyer and as always, check out thegrocerygame or couponmom for a complete list of newspaper insert match-ups!

Fresh California Strawberries on sale $1.50 (woo hoo- let the springtime in!)

Kellogg's cereal on sale $2.18
I don't know how I got it but I have a $1.50 off 1 catalina
Final Price: $0.68

Kroger Milk or OJ on sale $1.39

Weight Watchers Smart Ones on sale for $1.77
Use this $3 off 10
Final Price: $1.47 each if you buy 10

Green Peppers on sale for $0.79

Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Bag $5.99

Gala Apples on sale for $0.99 lb

Red Globe Seeded Grapes on sale $0.99 (who buys the seeded grapes?)

Roma Tomatoes on sale $0.99 lb

Texas sweet onions on sale $0.49 lb

I feel like such a TP traitor but you should know you can get Kroger Toilet Paper every week for $0.88.
I am sooo ashamed to tell you that I have been out of the last of my FREEEE cottonelle TP for over a week now and I am just now writing about it........... anyways back to the deals.......

Angel Soft TP is also on sale for $1

Green Giant Vegetables 7-10oz pkg frozen on sale for $1
Go here to print a $0.60 off 2 (says do not double) (good place to print other organic food coupons)
Final Price: $0.70 each

Kroger Cooking Spray on sale $1

Pillsbury Brownie Mix on sale $1
Use $0.35 off 1 from 3/29 RP
Final Price: $0.30

McCormick Grill Mates on sale for $1
Use $1 off 1 from 3/15 RP
Final Price: FREEEEE

Natures Own 100% Whole Wheat Bread on sale $1
(bread freezes great!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I am so going to feel like a TP traitor as well. I'm still so sad about the Cottenelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niki, have you checked the Kroger on Oak? I read that not all Kroger's have d/c the 4 pack. Just an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer- you have given me a glimmer of hope! However I am a little doubtful simply because I think it is a regional thing. I'll be sure to let you know if I get over there! Niki

    ReplyDelete