Thursday, April 30, 2009

Deal Alert- Walgreens

Well the Easy Saver Rebate program is officially over. I am sooo upset- I thought I had one more week so I missed out on the FREE vitamins last week. Oh well......... Word on the net is that they are going to really amp up the RR program- only time will tell.

So here are my top 5 picks for Walgreen's deals this week:

Campbells soups are on sale for $0.59 with Walgreens Flyer coupon
Use this $1 for 2
Final Price: $0.09 each after coupons

Cutter Advance Insect Repellent (1 oz) for $2
Use this $2 off 1
Final Price: FREE

REGISTER REWARD

Ecotrin 45ct Tablets for $2, Get $2 RR when you buy 1
Use this $2.25 off 1
Final Price: FREE plus $2 in overage from RR

Rembrandt Toothpaste or Mouthwash for $5.99, Get a $5.99 RR when you buy 1
Final Price: FREE after RR

Nivea Body Wash for $4.99, Get a $4.99 RR when you buy 1
Final Price: FREE after RR
note: supposedly there is a $1 off 1 in the 4/19 RP but I sure couldn't find it!)

See thriftymama's post for more Walgreens match-ups

No comments:

Post a Comment