Thursday, April 9, 2009

Deal Alert- Kroger



Here are my favorite deals of the week. Go here to take a peak at this week's flyer and as always, check out thegrocerygame or couponmom for a complete list of newspaper insert match-ups!

Eggs are on sale for $1
stock up for Easter eggs!)

Lots of good deals on Ham this week (prices vary by brand)

Kroger Bar, Shredded, or Deli Sliced Cheese on sale B1G1 FREE

Kroger Frozen Vegetables on sale for $1

Dole or Del Monte Fruit 14.5-15.25 oz cans on sale for $1
Use $0.55 off 2 Dole from 3/29 SS
Final Price: $0.45 per can

Dole Pineapple 20 oz can on sale for $1
Use $0.75 off 2 from 2/1 SS
Final Price: $0.63 each

Philadelphia Cream Cheese on sale for $1

Fresh Strawberries on sale for $2.29

Gala Apples on sale for $0.99 per lb.

Sweet Potatoes on sale $0.49 per lb. (now that's a deal!)

Red Grapes on sale $0.99 per lb.

Kroger Sour Cream on sale $1

Kraft BBQ Sauce on sale $0.79
Supposedly there is a $0.35 peelie on some bottles that says "do not double"
Final Price: $0.44

Kroger Value Cereal on sale $0.99
I am going to get a couple of boxes of Kellogs Cornflakes because I use these in several recipes)

Buy 3 boxes of General Mills Cereal -OR- Nature Valley, Fiber One or Chex Mix Bars at $2.49 each get 2 free Betty Crocker fruit flavored snacks. (all purchases must be made in a single transaction with plus card. limit one reward per transaction.)
There are lots of available coupons to work this deal including several found on the coupons.com sidebar on the left side of this blog. I'm not positive but I think you can even use 2 coupons for the Betty Crocker fruit which would equal some overages once the products ring up FREE! (Can anyone tell me if this is true or not?)

The P&G Promotion continues this week- Buy any 3 participating products and get $3 off instantly.
I have not done the match-ups but make sure to load Kroger card with P&Gesaver coupons and look in the 4/5 PG insert if any of these deals tempt you.

Sorry the list is so wimpy- if I discover more deals when I make my weekly trip I'll be sure to pass them on to you! You do the same, Ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment