Thursday, April 2, 2009

Annual Budget Countdown

Last week and so far this week I have shopped a total of 5 times. 2 times at Kroger and 3 times at Walgreens

First Kroger (and this was my favorite trip!)
Total Spent: 91.98 on 76 items
Total Saved: 85.24

Second Kroger Trip (cheese run)
Total Spent: $8.18 for 10 items
Total Saved: $29.34

Walgreens first Transaction:
Total Spent: $3.32 for Softsoap Bodywash
Total Saved: $1.50

Second Walgreens Transaction:
Total Spent: $0.33 (used the FREE Bodywash coupon from above deal so just paid tax)
Total Saved: $4.49

Third Walgreens Transaction:
Total Spent: $5.86 (plus got $3 RR)
Total Saved: $22.04

Side Note: I was really hoping to keep getting FREE bodywash coupons over and over and over but when I used my FREE bodywash coupon it would not spit another FREE bodywash catalina so I am a little bummed over this deal. Because I am plenty stocked in bodywash $3.65 for 2 bodywashes is a little more then I am wanting to spend at this time SoOoOoOo I am planning on taking back Walgreens Transaction #1 and #2 tomorrow. Therefore I am not going to include them in my totals for the week.

Second Side Note: I got my February Rebate Gift Card in the mail this week.... $62.09!! Woo Hoo!!! So although I won't add this back into my budget I will start using this to pay for future Walgreens purchases so I won't have to deduct from the budget for a while- does that make sense?

Total week 13 Spent: $106.02
Total Saved: $136.62
Total Spent for year: $1296.69
Total Saved for year: $1144.68
Total Left for year: $3703.31

No comments:

Post a Comment