Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

Well I had fully intended on publishing the next lesson in our DRS Couponing 101 series, (I even started it) but this weeks deal alerts took a lot longer then I had anticipated. So with the time now reading 12:54 AM on my computer I have decided to fight my DRS, go against "the Plan," and call it a night. I hope you understand.

Just think- now you have something to look forward too for next week. DRS Couponing 101- Coupon Matching! It's going to be good! Try not to lose sleep while waiting in anticipation. I lose enough sleep for all of us!

In the meantime- tell me about the latest deals you have snagged around town.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a friend of Jenny Wallace and I've started reading your blog thanks to her. I'm always looking for good deals and good meals!

    So far this week I've already gotten most of the Walgreens deals you mentioned, plus free Gilette shampoo and Mott's 6-packs of applesauce for 14 cents a pack at Target.

    I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer- welcome to DRS. I am so glad you have joined us and THANKS for your comment. I live for comments. Awesome job on your deals. Makes me want to head out to Target right now!!!

    ReplyDelete