Thursday, March 19, 2009

Register Reward Ideas

So last week some of you scored some pretty high dollar Register Rewards at Walgreens with the Huggies Promotion. Can I just tell you that it is stressing me out knowing that you have these RR with No Great deals to spend them on this week. Please don't forget they do EXPIRE!!! Usually in 2 weeks from date issued.

So if you are nervous you will forget to spend your RR next week here are a couple of ideas I have for you. (I say "you" because I already spent my $10 RR last week!)
  • Use the RR to purchase all your FREE after Rebate Items. Then make sure to enter your purchases online at Walgreens.com to receive your Full Rebate PLUS 10% if you select to accept your rebate on a Walgreens Giftcard.
  • Use the RR to purchase items you normally buy weekly at the grocery store. Examples: Milk, Toilet Paper, Cereal
  • Walgreens has some pretty cheap toys- stock up on future birthday gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment