Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Product of the Week


Today I salute Thomas Light Multi-Grain English Muffins. I love bread, always have always will. There is absolutely nothing wrong with bread BUT some breads are better for you then others. Thomas Light Multi-Grain English Muffins are a great choice because not only are they only 100 Calories they also pack in 8g of Fiber in 1 muffin. Make yourself an egg white sandwich with one of these muffins add a glass of milk and maybe even 1/2 of a banana and you have got yourself a winner of a breakfast.
Nutrition Information:
Serving Size: 1 Muffin
Meal Plan: 100 Calories and 1 starch

2 comments:

  1. Did you have a Red Plum insert in your paper this weekend? Amy did but I didn't. The week before when there were suppose to be all the inserts, I only got 1:( so I thought I'd check to see if I got jipped again.
    Also, so often when I try to comment the captcha phrase doesn't appear for me to enter it so I have to go through the preview mode to finally post a comment. I'm not sure if anyone else is having that problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny for letting me know about your comment troubles. I think the most trouble free way to leave a comment is by using a Mr. Linky. Have you had any problems when you have gone that route?
    Also RP seems to ALWAYS be missing from papers I pick up at the grocery store but those I get from friends who have the paper delivered to their house are much more likely to get them. But it is not unheard of for them to be left out of there too. Hope that helps. And again thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete