Sunday, March 8, 2009

Missed ya!

Ok I'm back! And ready to start a new week complete with nutritious meals, tidy house, fit body, great deals, happy family, and daily alone time with God- move over Donna Reed here I come...............

Just a quick peak into the exciting week scheduled here at DRS:

Monday- I am going to introduce a yummy rotisserie chicken recipe that doesn't require a rotisserie

Tuesday- It's car zone time again. Yippie always a fun time! (Please read with sarcasm)

Wednesday- Hmm... Not real sure yet. Anyone got any ideas or a product they would like to share with me?

Thursday- Get ready to stock up on some really cheap diapers. In the meantime go here to sign up for Quizno's club and get a coupon for a free sammie (I highly recommend the "Turkey Sonoma" sammie- yummy!)

Friday- More St. Patrick's day crafts.

And throughout the week let's work on modeling a "hope filled" life. I'd love to hear your stories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment