Friday, March 27, 2009

Familytime Friday

TGIF!!!

Although Mondays and Fridays are "Mommy Days" (days I am at home- not at work), it always seems that by Friday I am worn out from the week, my house is a complete wreck from lack of time and/or energy from my work days, and I have tons of errands to run which usually means lack of attention or patience for my precious boys ................. But not today! Today I have all the necessary ingredients to bake up a great Familytime Friday.

Here is the recipe:
  • A Clean House (woopie! I can't remember the last time I had a clean house on a Friday!)
  • No errands (Well besides the library to return an over-due DVD and the fitness center)
  • Prayer. This is by far the most critical ingredient to the success of our day. This morning I prayed that the Lord would help me keep HIM first and my family second and that I would be patient with my boys and to appreciate and treasure each moment I get to share with them today.
  • And of course "A Plan".................. stay tuned for Devotional Time, Craft Time and Learning Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment