Monday, March 16, 2009

Dear DRS Readers-
This blog has slowly taken over my life. When I first began the blog I had high hopes that it would be the ultimate tool to organize my life so I could "get it ALL done;" however, I have found that now I am less efficient and have less time because instead of "doing" I am writing about doing. As much as I wanted to be Donna Reed I have come to the realization that her life is just plain exhausting. My DH has sat me down tonight to tell me something has to give. I can't keep this pace..................... So I am shutting down this blog.

Just Kidding. My DRS won't let me quit!!! BUT for the sake of my marriage I do need to scale it down quite a bit. What I would like to do is cut the seven themes down to three. I have an idea of the three themes I would like to stick with but I would love your input. Please use the poll below to let me know what days on DRS you enjoy or utilize the most. I am also going to put a Mr. Linky up just in case you would like to leave a comment about this decision. If you have never commented before, this poll would be a great time to voice your opinion. Feel free to vote up to 3 times. Thanks so much. I hope you all understand.

PS I have no idea why the poll does not put the days in order! Drives me nuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment