Monday, March 30, 2009

Deal Alert


If you haven't already got a 2009 Entertainment Book- it's not too late! In fact right now you can get yours 50% off!!!
I have TWO Books! My all time favorite coupon found in this book is the $5 off $75 purchase EVERY month KROGER Coupon. With my TWO books I am guaranteed at least a $10 savings every month. I used my book this weekend to get FREE admission into the Museum of Discovery AND I have used my book for discounts to many restaurants and even got additional savings on my flight to Colorado back in February. Needless to say it has been well worth the purchase price!
Click on the banner above to order yours- sorry I just found this deal- it expires TODAY- March 31!!!

PS How fancy is that- my banner is animated. I'm catching on to this blog world....... slowly!

2 comments:

  1. I am mesmerized by how animated your blog is
    ... fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMY- you so funny! I laughed out loud when I read your comment! I live to entertain you.

    ReplyDelete