Monday, March 23, 2009

Cottenelle Countdown


It still saddens me every time I walk by the TP section at Kroger and see that impostor off-brand sitting in what should be my $0.99 4-pack of cottonelle. So what if the replacement TP is only $0.88, it can't replace the rippled softness of the cottonelle or the unequivocal feeling of knowing it was FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Last weekend I brought my $0.50 off 1 coupons with me just in case it had all just been a horrible mistake- but no. The reality of what this means to my future budget is starting to sink in. I have called a family meeting and asked all of the potty users in our family to please remember to use the bathroom before heading home from work, school, gym, babysitter etc.

In the meantime I would like to start a countdown of how many rolls of FREE TP I have left. Unfortunately with single rolls, I know my time with FREE TP will be up before I know it and I feel this countdown will serve to both celebrate the time I have left AND bring closure to this chapter in my frugal world. Feel free to use Mr. Linky to mourn your free TP in what ever way you see fit.

FREE TP COUNTDOWN: 6 Full Rolls, 2 HALF ROLLS!
If I'd only known.... If I'd only known.... If I'd only known

No comments:

Post a Comment