Thursday, March 19, 2009

Change in Plans

I know that I told you this morning that I would try to have another exciting lesson in our DRS couponing 101 series by midnight tonight BUT... it turns out my lesson is turning into a novel. It's like I have diarrhea of the fingers and just can't stop writing about my experience with this lesson. Anyways.... it doesn't look as thought it will be ready to post tonight. And my DRS will not allow me to post a Thrifty Thursday lesson on a Familytime Friday day- would that be WILD & CRAZY or what?!?! Sooooo once again I am postponing this lesson yet another week. In the meantime I am going to try to edit the lesson down into a more "Blogging for Dummies" approved size.

Ohh! I just remembered I have not done my annual budget countdown. So I'll do that real quick....

No comments:

Post a Comment