Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tidy Tuesday

It's Tidy Tuesday Time!!! Time to reenter the bathroom zone- always fun. Plus, I added to the living room portion of this zone. Just the other day DH stated that "we really need to clean under the couch seat cushions" meaning "I, Niki, really need to clean under the couch seat cushions." Evidently he had gone digging in the couch looking for the lost remote and found more then he bargained for- I don't even want to know! Soooo I added "vacuum under couch cushions" to the zone. My vacuum hose sucked up a banana a couple of months ago and hasn't worked as well since; therefore I will be looking to borrow a vacuum for this zone event.

1 comment:

  1. Niki, I didn't see a Mr. Linky for Tidy Tuesday so I thought I would comment here.
    I finished 2 rooms this past week!! Olivia's closet didn't take as long as expected, so I tackled the garage today with my DH. What a big help he was and one more room closer to my goal. Next up...playroom.

    ReplyDelete