Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tidy Tuesday

Woo Hoo this is the last of the five zones! In theory, at the end of this week our homes should be spring cleaned from top to bottom and in perfect order. In reality, at least at my house, each zone begins to fall apart the second I enter a new zone. Let me just tell you, my kitchen (zone 1) has been screaming for a bath since the start of zone 3! But I am not ready to give up on my zone cleaning or day tasks. I have to believe that one day I can and will conquer the house, or I'm afraid I will just completely give up and soon the dirt and clutter will overtake my household and my children will forevermore be lost in a sea of dirty socks and misplaced toys. Thus I press on.....

This week's zone is actually the zone that I most often neglect- Laundry Room, Garage, Car, and Outside. Too often if I don't think the kitchen can go another week without major attention I will just skip zone 5 altogether. This month, I will not be completing all of zone 5 because we are currently out of town- but no fear I did hit some of the zone before I left to provide the blog with some interesting reading material (stay tuned). Plus, my car was becoming a bit of a driving hazard because the passenger's side clutter had started migrating up and over the consul which was making shifting my standard 2-door car quite difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment