Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sonday Sunday

By now anyone who has spent any amount of time on this DRS blog knows that I am a little bit of a control freak. I have to have a plan for EVERY aspect of my life and "my plan" goes best when I am the developer and implementer of the plan. I have issues with delegation because deep down I believe no one will do it as good as me- there, I wrote it out loud for the world to see. I am not proud of this fact. But I believe that every woman who suffers from DRS has some issues with control and remember I am in the late stages of the disease. Anyways.....

God is sooo good in that he sprinkled lessons about "control" throughout the Bible just for us DRSers. I ran across one such verse this morning....

We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps! (exclamation point mine) Proverbs 16:9

Now I know ultimately I should be letting God make the plans (and we're working on that) but I LOVE knowing even when I do try to take the wheel,* God is right there ultimately "IN CONTROL" determining my steps. I pray that those steps lead me far away from "my plan" IF my plan does not match "His Will." Thank you Jesus!


*If I knew how to play music on this here blog I would so be playing Carrie Underwood's "Jesus Take the Wheel."

No comments:

Post a Comment