Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sample Happy

Boy, I don't know what has come over me lately but I have been sending off for samples right and left. My mailman is just going to love me!

I just saw on thriftymama that goody is giving away free hair barrettes for the first 1000 people to sign up. I, of course, quickly clicked to sign up, it was only after I went back to get the link for you that I saw that the barrettes were actually little pastel pink flowers. The fact that we ain't got no little girls to dress up around here shows that I was a little hasty in my signing up. Oh well!... Go here to get your cute barrettes before they're all gone!

And then I found out that Viva paper towels are giving away samples here. Now this might seem silly to some to send off for a paper towel sample, BUT paper towels are a luxury item around here now that I am on this annual budget challenge so I was pretty pumped about some FREE paper towels. Plus with samples usually come COUPONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment