Saturday, February 28, 2009

Familytime Friday

Ok, I have really been slacking in this area the last 2 weeks. I have let "busyness" take priority over familytime. My lack of sleep and never ending to-do list have left me short tempered and impatient with the boys on what is supposed to be "Mommy Days-" days devoted to just me and the boys. In March I must do better about not letting other things crowd out my familytime. After all, the whole reason I started this blog to begin with was to hopefully replace my income so I could eventually be home more with the boys!!! I think the quote on my friend Kelly's blog says it best (Kelly has one of those cute blogs I was telling you about earlier)

"You're gonna miss this, you're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days, hadn't gone so fast
These are some good times, so take a good look around...
You may not know it now, but your gonna miss this"
I tear up every time I read that! How many times have I been told that "they grow up so fast" and yet I take my time with my children for granted instead of treasuring each moment. My ultimate goal this month is to slow down and just spend more time "playing" with and enjoying my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment