Thursday, February 26, 2009

Deal Alert- Kroger


It's Dollar Days at Kroger!! Sounds like fun huh. Go here to see a copy of this weeks Kroger Flyer to see a complete list of $1 items. Following are the items I am most excited about:

Martha White muffin mix for $1
Supposedly (have not confirmed) there are $0.55 off 2 peelies on select Martha White Baking mixes
Final Price: $0.90 for 2

Cameo or Braeburn Apples on sale $1 per lb

Dorritos, Lay's, Funyuns, or Cheetos (2-5oz bags)on sale $1
I plan on getting some Cheetos for the boys (No there is not some hidden nutrition secret found in Cheetos- my boys will just think I'm really "cool")

Dole or Kroger canned Pineapple on sale $1
(Pineapple is an ingredient I will need for next months menu!)

Hunts Tomato Sauce or Paste on sale $1
Use $0.40 off 2 from 1/18 SS (expires 2/28)
Final Price: $1.20 for 2


Knorr Rice or Pasta Sides on sale $1
Use $0.50 off 2 from 1/18 RP
Final Price: $1 for 2

Kroger Frozen Vegetables on sale $1

Pillsbury Homestyle 10 ct. or Grands! 5 ct. Biscuits on sale $1
These coupons are found in almost all the SS most recently use $0.40 off 3 for the homestyle or $0.50 off 3 for the Grands in 2/8 SS or go here to print 2 $0.50 off 2 coupons for Grands! Biscuits.
Final Price: anywhere from $0.50 to $0.73 per can depending on coupon
PS There is a rumor that a $3 catalina will print when you buy 5 Pillsbury products but has not been confirmed in our area!

Colgate Toothbrush on sale $1
Use $0.75 off 1 from 2/22 SS
Final Price: $0.25

Dole Cole Slaw on sale $1
(If you decide to make that yummy Pork BBQ this would make a great side!)

Fresh Express Garden Salad on sale $1
Use $1 off from recent Kroger mailer
Final Price: FREE

Kroger mini Carrots on sale $1

Other Deals:

Pork Loin on sale $1.97/lb

Sanderson Farms Whole Fryer on sale $0.67/lb
(normally I would not be interested in a whole chicken but I have a rotisserie chicken on my March meals so I am going to stock up now!)

Healthy Choice Entrees or Steamers on sale 5 for $11 (you don't have to buy 5!)
There is a $0.50 off 1 cellfire coupon but it had to be loaded by 2/23 and use $1 off 2 Healthy Choice Steamers from January All You Magazine
Final Price: $1.45 each for 2 with both coupons

For those of you still using Baby Formula: Comforts Baby Formula on sale for $8.99
Use $3 off 1 Kroger Mailer coupon
Final Price: $5.99
And my favorite deal: Morning Star Farms Meat Free products on sale $2.50 (Awesome deal for Kroger!)

And there you have it. Not as much FREE stuff as I like but anyways.... I'll let you know if I find any other great deals when I actually shop Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment