Monday, February 16, 2009

Day Task Accountability

While I'm at it, I might as well seek accountability for those darn day tasks I'm suppose to be doing too! In theory all of these routines and schedules I've got mapped out are suppose to make me more efficient and productive thus freeing up loads of TIME! So far it ain't working- but my DRS makes me believe if I keep working "the plan" one day it will all "click" and I will be the mom that never loses her patience, the wife who always has dinner on the table when DH walks in from work, who has a perfectly kept home that practically runs itself, and who always looks refreshed and put together (haven't even started working on that part of the plan yet!)- in other words -I will be Donna Reed!!!

Until then- here is my Mr. Linky!


No comments:

Post a Comment