Thursday, February 26, 2009

Change in Plans

Ok folks, it was a hard decision but for my sanity and health I have decided NOT to provide a master grocery list for the month of meals. I do apologize to those that utilized this list in the past. To make it up to you, I will try to give you deal alerts for ingredients you will need for the month of meals to help you with your stockpile. I WILL still be providing the Master Menu on Super Saturday so you will have an idea of main ingredients (ex. chicken, beef, fish etc.) I'm just looking for ways to make this blog more manageable so I don't get burned out. Don't get me wrong, I'm really enjoying the blog world it is just that it is taking over my life (or so I've been told). I hope you understand. I'll go ahead and throw up a Mr. Linky for any of you that have a strong opinion on the matter- you know I always love comments! Thanks and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment