Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Zone 3- Bathrooms,Living Room and Entryway

Day 1- Tuesday
  • Clean Tub and Showers
  • Wash Rugs
  • Wash Shower Curtains

Day 2- Wednesday

  • Clean Mirrors
  • Clean Toilets
  • Clean Sinks and Counters

Day 3- Thursday

  • Organize and Clean Bathroom Cabinets and Drawers (inside and out)
  • Dust Living Room Furniture
  • Dust Entryway Furniture

Day 4- Friday

  • Dust Bathroom, Living Room and Entryway Baseboards
  • Vacuum/Swiffer Bathroom, Living Room and Entryway Floors
  • Clean all Windows and Fans in this Zone

Day 5- Saturday

  • Organize Bookshelf
  • Update Pictures in Frames

3 comments:

  1. Niki! It's Gayle. My mom gave me your blog address and I've really enjoyed reading it! You've given me great recipe ideas to try out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jumping in on these zones. I was cleaning this area anyways and thought I would give you some competition. I completed my zones today in 9mins and 22 seconds...ha!!! Just Kidding. haven't even started them but about too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily- I am beyond excited your going to join me on my zones!!! I am totally getting the stop watch out tomorrow. So bring it!

    ReplyDelete