Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

Are you excited about another Thrifty Thursday?


I have really enjoyed hearing about your money saving experiences. I love sharing in your excitement- it's fun to see some of you get your first coupon high!


I am trying my best to get a Mr. Linkey feature going so you can leave more detailed comments and even link to your own blog. I would love it if you got in a habit of sharing your best deals on this blog. I think it will keep us both motivated to seek out the best deals.


Congrats to Kelly- I think she had the best Kroger Mega Event receipt last week. She spent $85.xx and saved $116.xx!!!! That is AWESOME!!! Is that not inspiring?

Go forth and save my friends. And then come back and tell me about it!



I

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks girl! I learned from the best teacher... :)

    ReplyDelete