Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

Thrifty Thursday is here! The day we get to share our thrifty finds of the week. Please remember that there are many websites/blogs devoted completely to couponing and saving money so for a more conclusive list of deals you will definitely want to seek outside this blog. I am simply going to share the deals I am most excited about and hope you will do the same for me. This is also the day I will update my annual budget countdown. Fun stuff!

Awesome Walgreen deals coming this afternoon! Get ready to get some free stuff! If you have never experienced a coupon high- watch out- today might be your day!

1 comment:

  1. okay, i check your blog so much i'm becoming a stalker!! =) is it classified as stalker if you know the person? =)

    ReplyDelete