Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sonday Confessions

One of my favorite days to blog is Sonday Sundays. You know why? Some weeks in January that was the only time I spent in the Bible all week! Even though Jesus was soooo faithful to me last month, I let him down day after day when I neglected to spend purposeful time with him. He was so good to whisper my memory verse to me throughout each week, but I didn't make the time to sit "still" long enough to hear what else he might want to teach me.

My hope is that my sleep accountability will enable me to get in bed at a decent hour so I can awake refreshed and excited about my daily time alone with God (quiet times) vs. crawling out of bed after hitting the snooze 3 times and pushing my quiet times aside with failed intentions to "do it later."

No comments:

Post a Comment