Saturday, January 24, 2009

Scrapbook Saturday

I am sooooooo excited today will be the first Saturday I have gotten to sleep late in a looooong time! I am actually writing this post Friday night so my hope is that I am still snoozing when this post is scheduled to hit the blog. It all depends on how long my sweet husband can hold out before he comes and dumps an almost 16 month old on top of my sleeping body. No really, he literally plops Cohen on top of me to wake me up- it has become tradition. Can't say I wouldn't rather be woken up with breakfast in bed or even a kiss on the cheek but hey if he is willing to get up with our early rising boys to allow me some extra sleep, he could wake me up with a fog horn and I wouldn't complain.

1 comment:

  1. Ok Niki I know it's not Thrifty Thursday, but I had to tell you about this deal. If you go to www.arkansasmatters.com (aka. KARK) There is a section called "Super Savers." Here you can purchase gift certificates to places around Arkansas for 1/2 price! My sister in law just bought 2-$25 g.c. to Michelangelo's for $25. That's $50 of food for $25! They release new places each Wednesday at 8Am. Act quick though, there are only a limited number of g.c. available. Go check it out. Some are still available to some places, and some are 75% off. I love a good deal!

    ReplyDelete