Monday, January 19, 2009

Meals Done!



Well it took me 1 hour and 29 minutes to complete the following:

2 Orange Rosemary Chickens
2 Sweet green beans
2 Southwest Stews
6 Fish Packets
2 Asparagus Packets
2 Stuffed Pork Tenderloins
2 Sauces for the Tenderloins
2 Grilled Chickens Breasts for tonight's side salad
Bag of chopped tomatoes and onions for tonight's meal

What I did not do was prepare the spaghetti squash- I will start that around 4:30ish for tonight's dinner. Stay tuned for step by step photos of the stuffed pork loin- Not bad at all!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed. I am just getting a chance to check the blog for the week and boy when I can get on board and do the monday meal planning with you I am going to be so excited. I bet your boys are all loving all this good food. Thanks for your hard work and willingness to share with us. Will we get to see your post to Thrifty Mom or the website you were writing too. Sorry I don't know the name b/c I know it is a very important blog in your life and many others.

    ReplyDelete