Saturday, January 3, 2009

How to Leave a Comment

I have had several people tell me that they are having trouble leaving a comment. I really want you to be able to leave comments because this blog is designed so that you can use it for your site of accountability too, plus your comments encourage me to keep up this madness!


Soooo, to leave a comment you have to be a registered google member (I believe you are already a member if you have a yahoo or gmail account, but I could be wrong), this helps cut down on spam entering the site- or so "Blogging for Dummies" told me it did.


To Register with google, you go to google.com and click on "my account" at the top of the page. From there, you simply register using your current email. Let me know if there is more to it then that. I really appreciate it!

Your DRS leader- Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment