Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Exciting News and Prayer Request

I have some potentially very exciting news. The Thrifty Mama (you know- one of my absolute favorite blogs- I've told you about her before, anyways) has asked me to write a guest post for her Blog. SCREAM!!! I know!!! Now before you go thinking I'm extra cool or anything, I need to let you know that I contacted her first! BUT SHE DID WRITE ME BACK! I mean you would have thought Tom Cruise* had written me when I saw my email!

Here is the problem and where I could really use your help. I am having a major writer's block trying to prepare for this post. I can write all day to you guys on this blog but I've been trying for 4 nights to write a simple post for the Thrifty Mama and I can't seem to get it done! I have until this weekend and I really hate to miss this opportunity so I am begging you to please say a quick prayer for me. Thank you so much. I will let you know.

*I am not a fan of Tom Cruise, he was just the first famous person I could think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment