Friday, January 23, 2009

Errand Report

Errands today went.... ok. I can tell you this, if I had not spent so much time writing about my attitude before going on our errands it could have been disastrous. I don't know what the deal was today, but I was sooo tired- ok, so I guess staying up every night until 1:30am could help explain a little of the sleepiness, but anyways... For me fatigue and patience do not go well together. So I truly believe FOWPL and DRS accountability is the only reason I did not have a meltdown during errands today. I am sad to say that I totally missed out on all car ride conversations with the boys. Although Colby didn't stop talking the entire car ride, I couldn't tell you a word he said because I was having my own conversation with the Lord- praying for energy, patience, attitude etc.

My only other regret from errand day is that Walgreens only had 6 jars of peanut butter left. They were also out of the $1.99 Ragu that was part of the Register Reward promotion, so I was forced to choose two $2.99 items (Q-tips and Lipton Tea) to get me to the 8 participating products so I could get the $10 Register Reward. What stinks is that I had coupons for both Q-tips and Lipton Tea at home, I just didn't know to bring them. Oh that just burns me up!

I did get the Revlon Makeup and the Orajel Free after Rebate Items but they were out of the Car Freshener. I went ahead and purchased these products in the store vs online because I didn't know if I could use my coupons online. I still need to mail off for my Orajel manufacturer rebate but I did already enter my receipts online at walgreens.com for my easy saver rebates. Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment