Friday, January 30, 2009

Deal Alert

I am pumped about this offer! This ebay selling coach is offering her ebook "Stay at-Home Mom's Guide to Successful Ebay Selling" FREE! Not sure how long this offer will last so go here and get your copy today.

I have tried and failed, tried and got burned (one day I'll tell you that story) and tried again to sell on ebay with no luck. But you know me, I am such a book person (couldn't start this blog tell I read "Blogging for Dummies" cover to cover) so I think this step by step guide will be just what I need to get me motivated to give ebay another try. I already printed my 39 page copy this morning!
Maybe one day I'll have time to read it.....

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting my freebie! I hope this reaches some moms who can use it. Next I need to know if you will come over and cook for my family....you are WAY too organized!

    Thanks again~
    Suzanne Wells

    ReplyDelete