Saturday, January 17, 2009

Deal Alert


I just got back from Kroger and wanted to tell you about some of the best deals I found. Remember these deals will only be available until Tuesday night.

Of course I am still pumped about the Laura Lean Beef I wrote about earlier. I hope you all took advantage of this deal.

Product, Kroger Sale Price, Coupons Used and Source with Date, Final Price

Boneless Chuck Pot Roast, $1.88 lb (normally $3.79 lb)
I went ahead and picked this up for next weeks Roast Meal

Boneless Top Sirloin Steaks Family Pack, $2.99 lb (normally $7.49 lb)

Wonder Whole Grain Bread, $1
Not the bread I usually get but it was whole wheat so I went ahead and picked up 4

Multigrain Cheerios, 3/$8, Use either $0.75 from coupons.com or $0.50 from 1/18 SS,
Final Price: $1.67 or $1.92

Kellogg's Fiber Plus Bars, $2, Use $0.75 from coupons.com (see sidebar) or $1 from 1/18 RP,
Final Price: $1.25 or $1

French's Worcestershire Sauce, $1, Use $0.50 from 1/18 SS, Final Price: FREE!

Green Giant Frozen Vegetables, $1, Use $0.50 for 2 from 1/4 SS, Final Price: $0.50 each

Quaker Quakes Rice Snacks, $1, Use $1 for 1 from 1/18 RP, Final Price: FREE!

My Favorite deal of the night: Rolaids, $1.59, Use $4 for 2 from 1/4 RP,
Final Price: You make $0.82 Yippie!

Pork Loin was also on sale, I'm sorry I don't remember the price, but I went ahead and bought it instead of the pork tenderloin for the pork dish this week.

Note: I did not take advantage of the deals that required the 1/18 coupons, I'll have to go back for them before Tues if I want to take advantage of those deals.


Note: Kroger doubles all paper coupons up to 0.60
* Your newspaper inserts come from 3 different sources: RedPlum (RP), Smart Source (SS) and Proctor and Gamble (PG)
** At Kroger.com you can load your Kroger Card with coupons from 3 different sources: shortcuts.com (s.cuts), P&G esavers (esaver), and cellfire (cf). When you check out you should see the discount on your receipt.

These are just some of the deals that I found this week. For a complete list I strongly recommend joining thegrocerygame.com and checking out other coupon blogs.
More on couponing and my total trip $ on Thrifty Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment