Thursday, January 22, 2009

Budget Countdown- Update

Can I just tell you how much I am loving having to stay accountable to you on this anual budget countdown. It has made me sooooo much more mindful of my purchases. This past week I had purchases at both Kroger and Walgreens.

Kroger: Total Spent: $94.98 for 53 items
Total Saved: $52.41

Walgreens: Out of Pocket Spent: $0.22 (most of my bill was paid with my November Walgreens Gift Card) Total Saved: $4.08

Total Spent to Date: $331.79
Total Saved to Date: $237.03
Total Left for Year: $4668.21

For me to get back on track with my annual budget I need to spend no more then $53 this week. This is going to be extremely difficult because I am going to want to stockpile some items at the Kroger Mega Event. We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment