Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Welcome from My Life- accountable

Thanks for following me over to this blog. Sorry about the confusion. I fully expected to use the blog my life-accountable until Monday night at 10pm when I decided it just didn't fit the right "mood" of what I was trying to create. So after hours spent preparing drafts for the other blog I made a spontaneous (this is about as spontaneous as it gets for me folks) decision to start all over with this idea. Why Donna Reed Syndrome you ask? Who in the world is Donna Reed you ask? Join me over the next couple of days as I introduce this blog and Donna to you. Check back soon!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see if I will "earn" this diagnosis. Love ya-Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new idea for the blog! Can't wait to read more! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to catch the Donna Reed Syndrome stat! Maybe Donna can come visit for a few days?

    ReplyDelete